MAX’S Intraboost is the ultimate intra-workout formula. Designed to maximise intensity, increase power and enable advanced recovery, it’s a must have for those who train hard. With an advanced BCAA formula with electrolytes to deliver energy and muscle building nutrients and a complex of 5 different amino acids to reduce protein breakdown and promote muscle recuperation, you’re ready for anything your workout throws at you. MAX’S Intraboost – maximum intensity, heightened power and enhanced results!
ADVANCE ENERGY AND RECOVERY COMPLEX
- Micronised Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex – BCAA’S are the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in a 2:1:1 ratio. BCAA’s, particularly Leucine, is oxidized to produce cellular energy during hard weight training. They spare carbohydrates to extend your energy reserves and also act as signaling compounds to initiate mTOR protein synthesis activity during and after training.
- Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides – Glutamine is widely acknowledged as the “anti-catabolic” amino acid. It protects your muscles from damage normally associated with heavy strength training which allows protein synthesis to start sooner to accelerate recovery.
ADVANCE LACTIC ACID BUFFERING / NITRIC OXIDE SUPPORT
- Beta-Alanine – This non-essential amino acid is known to increase carnosine levels in both type 1 and type 2 muscle fibers. Carnosine is a lactic acid buffer that reduces the burning sensation in muscles during hard training. Muscles become more resistant to fatigue – allowing you to work harder for longer.
- Citrulline Malate – This amino acid compound is formed when citrulline is bound to malic acid. Citrulline Malate increases blood arginine and in turn Nitric Oxide levels. Nitric Oxide boosts blood flow by expanding blood vessel diameter, helping to increase muscle pump, strength, endurance, and power.
ADVANCE ELECTROLYTE BALANCE COMPLEX
Electrolytes are salt ions found in the body that have the important role of maintaining a balance of fluids between the intracellular and extracellular environments. Maintaining this balance is important for the following processes; hydration, nerve impulses, muscle function, and pH level.
- Potassium Citrate – Potassium is found inside cells and forming half of the electrical pump that keeps electrolytes in balance, potassium allows conductivity between cells and is largely important for regulating heartbeat and muscle function.
- Sodium Chloride – Sodium is the other half of the electrical pump, sodium is found outside cells and is responsible for controlling the total amount of water in the body. In doing so it helps regulate blood volume and maintains muscle and nerve function.
- Calcium Chloride – Calcium is critical for the transmission of nerve impulses, blood clotting, and muscle contraction
- Magnesium Sulphate – Magnesium is important in maintaining normal nerve and muscle function, boosting the immune system as well as stable heart rate and blood sugar levels.